iCloud 激活鎖是 Apple 設計的一項重要安全功能，用於在設備丟失或被盜時保護您的 iPhone 數據。 但是，在某些情況下，它也可能會導致問題 - 例如，當您意外打開 iPhone 上的“查找”功能時，或者當您找回丟失的 iPhone 但忘記了正確的密碼時。
通常，人們通過刪除 iCloud 激活鎖來解決這個問題。 現在一些狂熱的蘋果用戶可能想知道越獄他們的 iPhone 是否可以解決問題。 那麼越獄會刪除 iCloud 激活鎖嗎？ 如果您正在尋找答案，請繼續閱讀並檢查以下部分。
Part 1.What is iPhone Jailbreak?
Part 1. What is iPhone Jailbreak?
Jailbreaking is a method for bypassing the limitations set in place by the manufacturer in an electronic device. The term is usually applied to Apple devices, as they are considered to come with many restrictions.
iPhone jailbreak can take essentially two forms: tethered and untethered. In the tethered form, the effects of jailbreaking will be more limited and temporary.They will last until the iPhone is turned off. The effects will disappear unless you have a computer to connect the iPhone when turning it on and off.
With untethered iPhone jailbreak, the effects will remain, and they can only be reversed by resetting the device to its original configurations.
In both forms, jailbreaking an iPhone consists of getting access to the root of the iOS and eliminating app restrictions. Thus, the particular methods for accomplishing this will differ according to the version installed on the device.
The legal issues on the subject are always in heated discussion. Jailbreaking an iPhone itself is not illegal in the US. However, it's best to make sure that you use legal and safe software to jailbreak your device.
Part 2. Does Jailbreaking iPhone Remove iCloud Activation Lock?
The short answer is No. Jailbreaking alone cannot remove Activation Lock. However, you need to jailbreak iPhone first to remove Activation Lock.
To understand the reason, you need to comprehend how Apple's Activation Lock works. It is a security system built into the device. The Activation Lock activates when the user turns on "Find My iPhone". The main aim of this feature is to stop other people from accessing your iPhone without authorization. The lock screen is not kept on your phone. Instead, it is stored on Apple's servers outside your phone.
When the user turns on the security feature, Apple will register the password. If someone tries to access the device, it will communicate with Apple's server and send the password provided. If the password does not match the one stored, the phone will receive a failed activation message.
For this reason, it's clear that jailbreaking a phone alone will not do anything to the Activation Lock since the process only affects the device. But one need to note that, as removing Activation Lock requires advanced access to the device system, which is exactly what jailbreaking offers, jailbreaking is necessary to bypass Activation Lock.
Part 3. How to Remove iCloud Activation Lock
Since jailbreaking cannot remove iCloud Activation Lock solely, we have to find other ways to solve the problem.
1. Go to Apple Store to Remove iCloud Activation Lock
A simple solution is taking the device and going to a local Apple store carrying proof of purchase or device ownership. By doing this, Apple staff will help you turn off the Activation Lock on your iPhone.
If you bought your iPhone second-handed and can't get in touch with the previous owner, then there's an efficient way to remove iCloud Activation Lock without Apple ID and password.
2. Remove iPhone from iCloud Account
If you have an Apple ID and password, you can use the step-by-step process outlined on Apple's official support website to remove.
- 1 Go to Apple's iCloud official website and log in with your Apple ID and password.
- 2 Click on "Find My iPhone" on the Home page.
- 3 Click on "All Devices" and you should find a list of all Apple devices linked to the account.
- 4 Select the iPhone icon from the scroll-down menu.
- 5 Lastly, select "Remove from Account".
Now that the iPhone is not associated with the Apple ID, the Activation Lock should be removed from the device. You could now try restarting the iPhone and signing in with a new Apple ID.
3. Use A Professional iCloud Activation Lock Removal Tool - UnicTool Upassit
Of course, ID and password will not always be available since one can always forget them. Luckily, if this is your case, don't worry! You can use a professional tool designed specifically to bypass the Activation Lock.
With UnicTool Upassit, you will be able to bypass the iCloud lock screen without any hindrance to your user experience. It is a simple and fast tool. In a few minutes, you will have accomplished your goal.
- Bypass iPhone Activation Lock screen without Apple ID or password.
- Jailbreak your device safely and efficiently.
- Turn off Find My [device] without password.
- Remove screen lock without activation restrictions.
- Compatible with almost all iPhone models running on iOS 12.3 and later versions.
- Easily get the job done within simple steps, requiring no technical knowledge.
- 1 Download and launch the UnicTool Upassit software on a computer. Select "Bypass iCloud Activation Lock Screen".
- 2 Now connect your iPhone to the computer via USB.
- 3 Upassit will then show you the process to jailbreak your iPhone in order to get to the bypassing step.
- 4 Once the jailbreaking process is finished, confirm the device information of your iPhone on the screen and click "Start Bypass".
Although jailbreaking does not work alone (as mentioned previously in the article), it is essential for Upassit to work. And the process is very easy. Just follow the instructions on the screen to jailbreak your iPhone in just a few clicks.
It takes only a few seconds for Upassit to bypass iCloud Activation Lock on the iPhone. Once it's done, check your iPhone and the Activation Lock should be removed.
There are many methods for removing the iCloud Activation Lock, some of which may revolve jailbreaking your iPhone, but jailbreaking alone won't do the trick after all. A professional and safe tool like UnicTool Upassit still serves as the most efficient method to remove iCloud Activation Lock without Apple ID or password. So go ahead and give it a go — it's free to try!